Feller Law guides clients through all stages of market entry at all federal, regional, state, and utility levels. We possess expertise in multi-state market entries as well as assisting suppliers with previous licensing matters.
Providing Guidance on FERC & ISO Authorization
- Prepare and counsel on RTO/ISO applications, compliance obligations & financial requirements;
- Extensive FERC experience, from market-based rate approval to interlocking directorate and Section 203 Applications.
Licensing Project Management & Troubleshooting
- Expedite licensing approval for suppliers at all stages of business and credit development;
- Years of experience with state and utility license applications in the ISO-NE, NYISO, and PJM territories, from preparation to submission and agency troubleshooting;
- Leverage existing agency relationships for suppliers with previous regulatory histories.
- Provided project management and license preparation for a national, multimillion-dollar electricity supplier seeking expedited market entry into 9 states and 40 utilities;
- Supported an existing multi-state supplier in resolving issues related to marketing compliance while also successfully expanding into new utility territories.